Cider Mill Field Trip Guidelines
- School tours of the Cider Mill can be booked from September 4 through November 13, Tuesday through Thursday of each week at the following times: 8:30 AM through 1:00 PM. Please complete the Field Trip Request Form to schedule your tour. Don’t forget to supply a working e-mail address for correspondence. We will do our best to schedule your tour as close to the time requested. If a chosen date is booked, we will work with you to find another time that will be convenient.
- At any time during our operating hours, one is able to walk through and view the doughnuts being made in the kitchen and watch live or on video the apple pressing process, and the press.
- Black Out Dates are October 30 and 31.
- We provide guided tours for groups numbering between 35 and 50 people. If you have a group that does not meet the minimum requirement, our facility is set up in such a way that a self-guided tour is a great option. At any time during our operating hours one is able to walk through and view the doughnuts being made in the kitchen, signs explaining the apple pressing process, and the press. Complimentary doughnuts are available only for booked tours however samples of our delicious cider are always available in our store. We have a wonderful farm stand with apples, pumpkins, squash, flowers and other seasonal produce that is fun to wander through.
- Please arrive on time! If you are going to be late, give us a call. If we receive no call from a group after 15 minutes of the scheduled starting time, the tour must be forfeited.
- Members of a booked tour group will receive a complementary doughnut and cup of fresh cider. Let us know if you would like to take the cider and doughnuts back with you instead of eating them at the Cider Mill. We will be happy to bag them for you.
- Be sure to checkout our Field Trip FAQs for more information.